Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here We Go. . .

I am entering the "blogosphere" if you will, this lovely evening, for many reasons.  One reason would be my career.  I am a marketing rockstar but to grow to a superstar I need to become much more fluent in social media marketing.  I'm down with facebook and twitter but I need to branch out and it beings with very own blog.   Another reason is the journey.  The introspection that goes along with typing alone.  I haven't done that in quite awhile and it's about time I figured out how I got to where I am and how I get to where I want to go.  And let's not kid ourselves, having people follow my blog. . .it's like crack to a person who knows that somehow, someday, she will be famous.

I already know some of the challenges that will arise.  Time being number one.  I already don't have much of it (but have done better making time for myself in 2011) and it's easy to make excuses.  The other . . .there is only one person in the world that I care what they think of me.  She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and the day she asked me to marry her was the happiest day of my life (outside of the actual wedding).  But somehow, when you go from just friends to falling in love . . . well, I ended up worrying what she thinks.  It's for better and for worse and I need to figure out how to make it better.   How to feel more confident in my own skin again but this time as a McGuire.

So it begins . . .

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the beginning of something beautiful! Blog away sunshine. You are both all stars in our book. Proud to have you in our family and looking forward to sharing many more adventures with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber - you are right - this is the pefect outlet for you not only to get you writing again, but because you will LOVE the following *(as a future famous person in making). ;) Haha! Can't wait to read all of the funny, interesting musings that you will come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll follows yours if you follow mine! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete